Pinapagana ng Blogger.

Backspace

How I wish there is a backspace key in life, easy to press when you commit a mistake. A key that would help you to totally have a perfect life. It's epic, it's totally impossible I know. I'm sounding weird but this is just because I've been into dark for long. I have walked in this rocky road alone. I'm waking up thinking.. what if I didn't wake up, how many people would care? I have listened to songs that making my heart cry in liters of tears. I've been working on, trying hard and making all I think would work. Everything I thought would make my dreams come true, just made everything ruined. All the people I thought care, were actually those who don't. I want a backspace, I want to start all over again.



Lost. Alone. Empty.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento