Pinapagana ng Blogger.

OMG! Yeah true!


When I was small, dad was always concern of my hairstyle. He always wanted me to always have that clean short hair cut but I what I wanted was to have a long hair like other girls look. But, Dad's are always right so I don't have a choice but to obey. Every hair cut memories was tragic, but now it is my precious memories. How I wish, Dad can do the same too these days but it's really not gonna come true coz' I'm all grown up and he stopped doing my hair short. I love him, the best dad.


So I think from haircut, this post would be going to be about dad. He is strict for other people's eyes. He is a supportive brother for his sisters. He is a successful OFW engineer for his friends. He is a supportive husband to mom. He is a loving dad to his kids, everyone would agree to me on that. Our relatives and friends know well how good my father is, they witnessed his love to us, his kids. He's been giving us everything we need and want without any second thought. He's the best dad for an only daughter like me. He's the kind of dad, every girl needs. Though there were times when he did mistake that made our family a bit changed, still we're here.. not a broken family. We didn't leave dad for his mistakes, we stayed for all the good things he's done. I love him, and will always do. 

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento